• Planning for marketing and branding objectives.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Managing all activities within the marketing department.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Gather and analyze customer insight.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
• Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
• Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
• Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
• Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business
• PharmD, Phd or DVM
Skills & Experience
- Management skills.
- Supervisory Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Team working Skills
- highly self-motivated and challenging
- Innovative and sociable
- Ideal Age Range: 30-45
- Reporting to: CEO
- Willingness to put in long hours of work and achieve planned objectives
- Eager to learn and ready to tackle new challenges
- Good written and verbal command of The English language
- Good command of computer knowledge (MS. Office)