Medical Representative will present:
– ATI Pharmed’s pharmaceutical products to prescribing physicians and other HCPs in order to meet individual, team and the organization’s business objectives.
– it is also accountable for increasing product awareness, creating and monitoring lead generation plans and answering quires to generate a sustainable current and future sales pipeline.
Skills & Experience
• Related Educational background (Medicine, Pharmacy and Veterinary)
• One year relevant experience is desirable
• Initiative, Independence and well-organized
• Good interpersonal skills; Listening skills, verbal and non-verbal communication skills, negotiation, problem solving and assertiveness
• High teamwork value understanding and ability to work cross-functionally
• Deadline driven and result oriented
• Eager to learn and ready to tackle new challenges
• Excellent knowledge of English Language
• Good command of computer knowledge (MS. Office)