A business support responsible is someone charged with the responsibility of overseeing the daily operation of a business.
His/her job description entails setting business goal, assessing employees’ performance and suggesting methods of correcting actions of employees when necessary.
Skills & Experience
- University qualifications: Industrial Engineer.
- Pharmacy Other Skills: Good command of computer knowledge (MS. Office & MSP)
- Ideal Age Range: 25-35
- Project management
- Language Skills: English Fluent
- Set and analyze the company objectives
- Define, control and analyze the key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Coordinate project development
- Work in partnership with other management team members to ascertain and carry out needs and precedence of the business
- Prepare reports on sales trends based on targets set and actual sales
- Check the performance of the sales forces and medical representative through analyze the volume of sales
- Contribute to specialized sales and marketing processes for better understanding of customers, competitors and decision-makers in the field of business
- continual control of the competitive environmental conditions based on MIS system