Drosbela is a combined oral contraceptive which its progesteronic component called drospirenone and estrogenic component called ethinylestradiol. Drosbela is a fourth-generation contraceptive pill. Drosbela is being produced for the first time under the license of CHEMO Company in the Atipharmed International Pharmacy Company of Iran. By transferring the technology of making this drug to the country, the appropriate pharmacy industry will be provided.
- First hormonal pharmaceutical company in Iran that has been received GMP license.
- Produced by transferring European technology and based on the highest international standards, which ensures its effectiveness and safety.
- Exclusively packaged by the best blister technology
- Anti-mineralocorticoid and anti-androgenic effects, which contain anti-estrogenic effects that prevent water and salt retention and cause bloating and swelling,
- Prevent painful menstruation (dysmenorrhea),
- Treatment of acne and hirsutism,
- No weight gain
- Reduce LDL and increase HDL (in Long-term).
Each blister contains 24 pink tablets (containing hormone) and 4 white tablets of placebo (without hormone) arranged in sequence. Drosbela is given daily one tablet at a given time (every 24 hours) with or without food. After taking the fourth white tablet, the next dose of the tablet will begin, whether the bleeding has been discontinued or not. If used in the manner described by Drosbela, even when taking 4 white pills without hormone, protection against pregnancy will be achieved, but it is necessary to use another contraceptive method in the first 7 days of the first course of drug use.
- Acne Vulgaris
- history of thrombosis
- active acute porphyria
- current severe liver disease
- focal migraine at the time of presentation