Cybelle an antiandrogenic contraceptive medicine is made up of Cyproterone acetate 2mg + Ethinyl Estradiol .035mg each blister includes 21 effective tablets and 7 placebo tablets.
Cybelle is being produced for the first time under the license of CHEMO Company in the Atipharmed International Pharmacy Company of Iran.
- First hormonal pharmaceutical company in Iran that has been received GMP license.
- Produced by transferring European technology and based on the highest international standards, which ensures its effectiveness and safety.
- Exclusively packaged by the best blister technology
- European Medicines Agency approved for acne and hirsutism
Mechanism of action:
- Reduces androgen synthesis by a negative feedback effect on the hypothalamus-pituitary-ovarian systems.
- It exerts its antiandrogenic effect by blocking androgen receptors.
Hyperandrogenism signs and symptoms such as;
Moderate to severe acne, hirsutism, virilisation, male pattern hair loss.
It also is indicated in treatment of PCOs hyperandrogenism signs and symptoms.
The medicine should be taken according to the order of the doctor or pharmacist,
But usual pattern to use is:
Start taking first effective tablet from the first day of menstrual period, after 21st effective tablet taking 7 placebo tablets then start next blister,
Effects will appear after 3 cycles and should stop taking tablets 3-4 cycles after treatment of signs and symptoms.
History of or actual thrombophlebitis or thromboembolic disorders; History of or actual cerebrovascular disorders; History of or actual myocardial infarction or coronary arterial disease; History of or Active liver disease; Known or suspected carcinoma of the breast; Undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding;
. Should not be prescribed for the purpose of contraception alone.
. Should not be taken with other progesterone/estrogen pills
. should not be used during pregnancy and lactation